Schools, Libraries & Community Organizations Committee (SLCO)
Mission Statement: SLCO exists to support, nurture, listen to, and advocate for Echo Park’s schools, libraries, and community organizations and the work being done therein.
Search this website.
News & Information
- Notice of Proposal Mural
- 1441-1453 Temple
- 1317-1319 Laveta Terrace
- Special Planning Meeting Re TAIX Development
- What is Shower Stop Echo Park?
Shower Stop mobile shower program for our homeless brethren.
- Overdose Prevention & Response Training
- Recap of Greater LA Homeless Count Presentation
- Learn More About Vision Zero
- Slide Presentation on Evaluation of the state of street related infra- structure programs in Los Angeles
- Opportunity Zones
- Housing & Community Investment Department
- LA Sanitation Updates & Improvements
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- Dept. of City Planning Releases 2016 Annual Report
Like Us On Facebook