Mayor Eric Garcetti
Senator Dianne Feinstein
Senator Kamala Harris
Congressman Adam Schiff
Congressman Jimmy Gomez
California Senate President pro Tempore Kevin de León
State Assemblymember Wendy Carillo
City Councilmember Gil Cedillo
City Councilmember Mitch O’Farrell
Board of Neighborhood Commissioners (BONC):
- CITY OF LA – NEIGHBORHOOD INFO. (Look up by address who are your local representatives)
- CITY PLANNING: LA City Planning Early Notification Report
- DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS: Annual Report 2016-2017
- NOISE ENFORCEMENT TEAM VISIT WEBSITE
- BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS – COMMISSIONER ASSIGNMENTS
- First Responders Contact List: Download
- Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Community Health Assessment (CHA): http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/plan/Highlights/CHA_CHIP/Overview.htm
- USE THIS LINK TO REPORT SERVICE NEEDED AT LOCAL PARKS: http://m.laparks.org/#serviceRequestHome
- USE THIS LINK TO ORDER OTHER CITY SERVICES Click here.
- Street Wize. Use this link to see city projects (such as resurfacing, capital improvement projects, street excavation, etc).
- MyLA311 App for smart phones to request city services. Click here.
- City of Los Angeles website
- City of Los Angeles Public Meetings Calendar
- City of LA Department of Transportation
- Link to CRIME MAPPING (View crime in your neighborhood)
- Phone number for Air Support (to find out why a helicopter is circling your neighborhood): 213-485-2600
- LA Schools
All branch libraries provide free access to computer workstations which are connected to the Library’s information network. In addition to providing Internet access, these workstations enable the public to search LAPL’s many electronic resources including the online catalog, subscription databases, word processing, language learning, literacy and a large historic document and photograph collection.
As a part of Historic Filipinotown, the Echo Park Branch is pleased to be the only public library in Southern California to provide a dedicated Filipino heritage collection, consisting of over 500 volumes on all aspects of Filipino life and culture.
The Friends Of Echo Park Branch Library is a non-profit 501c(3) whose purpose is to provide financial and volunteer support of literacy activities in conjunction with the Echo Park Branch Library of the Los Angeles Public Library. The Friends of Echo Park Branch Library is dedicated to literacy and educational awareness in three main areas of interest within the local Echo Park Community:
- Teen Leadership Development
- Philippine National Heritage Book Collection