Pot Hole Repair
HELLO ECHO PARK – The City is sending a pothole truck for one day in late October to make small asphalt repairs in our neighborhood. The Echo Park Neighborhood Council (EPNC) can submit a list of suggested repairs (up to 15) so please send in your suggestions for areas with most needed repairs using the form attached or just an email with the address/description. Small asphalt repairs include:
- Potholes and pop outs
- Skin patching of eroded or cracked areas
- Some sidewalk and curb repairs
- Some repairs on concrete streets
High visibility areas such as near schools, churches, parks, other places where people congregate, intersections & crosswalks are suggested; keep in mind areas that affect not only cars but also pedestrians, bicyclists, wheelchairs, skateboards, people with strollers, walkers, and others mobility aids.
Please describe the location of the pot hole and provide the nearest intersection or physical address so that the Bureau can investigate. Send this information in an email and include your name and phone number. Send email to Paul.Bowers.firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com ASAP. The deadline to submit locations is Thursday, October 18, 2018.
Search this website.
News & Information
- Land Use Presentations
- What is Shower Stop Echo Park?
Shower Stop mobile shower program for our homeless brethren.
- Overdose Prevention & Response Training
- Recap of Greater LA Homeless Count Presentation
- Learn More About Vision Zero
- Slide Presentation on Evaluation of the state of street related infra- structure programs in Los Angeles
- Opportunity Zones
- Housing & Community Investment Department
- LA Sanitation Updates & Improvements
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- Dept. of City Planning Releases 2016 Annual Report
Like Us On Facebook