Planning Policy Committee
Mission Statement: The Planning Policy Committee develops proposals for long-term land use and planning policies and programs that will shape the future of Echo Park and Los Angeles. Currently, PPC is focused on gathering and distilling neighborhood input and advocating for its inclusion in the upcoming update to the Silver Lake-Echo Park-Elysian Valley Community Plan (update process expected to begin in 2020 via the LA City Planning Dept) as well as the concomitant overhaul of the zoning code in re:code LA.
Search this website.
Like Us On Facebook
News & Information
- Land Use Presentations
- Community Items
- What is Shower Stop Echo Park?
Shower Stop mobile shower program for our homeless brethren.
- Overdose Prevention & Response Training
- Recap of Greater LA Homeless Count Presentation
- Learn More About Vision Zero
- Slide Presentation on Evaluation of the state of street related infra- structure programs in Los Angeles
- Opportunity Zones
- Housing & Community Investment Department
- LA Sanitation Updates & Improvements
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- Dept. of City Planning Releases 2016 Annual Report