DOT’s Vision Zero Needs your Input – Take the Survey
Hi Neighborhood Councils!
The Department of Transportation’s Vision Zero initiative and our active transportation programs (People St, the Bike Program, etc.) are in the process of designing a new mobile and desktop website. In order to design the best and most useful experience possible, we’ve developed a survey to help us better understand community interests and needs.
The survey should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete, and can be completed anonymously. As a thank you, you can enter a drawing for a $50 Amazon gift card. We will also be contacting some survey respondents for follow-up interviews. If you participate in an interview, you will receive a $75 Amazon gift card. You must complete the survey to be eligible for a follow-up interview.
The survey is only open until Friday, April 6 at 5pm. If you have the time, your participation (and anyone else you want to share survey with) would be very valuable to us.
Search this website.
News & Information
- Land Use Presentations
- What is Shower Stop Echo Park?
Shower Stop mobile shower program for our homeless brethren.
- Overdose Prevention & Response Training
- Recap of Greater LA Homeless Count Presentation
- Learn More About Vision Zero
- Slide Presentation on Evaluation of the state of street related infra- structure programs in Los Angeles
- Opportunity Zones
- Housing & Community Investment Department
- LA Sanitation Updates & Improvements
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- Dept. of City Planning Releases 2016 Annual Report
Like Us On Facebook