This presentation by the LA County Department of Public Health will provide an overview of the novel coronavirus including disease transmission and symptoms, current public health efforts, and steps to take to keep yourself and the people around you healthy.
Click here for PDF of Presentation.
Please note that information regarding the novel coronavirus is constantly changing and the presentation is updated as the situation evolves. The most up to date information can be found on the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health website at http://publichealth.lacounty.gov/media/Coronavirus/
After the presentation, there will be an opportunity for Q&A. If you would like submit a question in advance, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. There will also be an opportunity to type in questions via the chat function during the presentation if you are able to access the Webex app. However, if you are calling in by phone, you need to submit your question by email.
Speakers’ Bureau Coronavirus (COVID-19) Presentation
Thursday, Apr 9, 2020 4:00 pm | 1 hour | (UTC-07:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
Meeting number: 927 106 593
Join by phone:
+1-213-306-3065 United States Toll (Los Angeles)
Access code: 927 106 593
Search this website.
News & Information
- Be A Budget Representative
- 1232 Lilac Place
- 170 N. Glendale
- What is Shower Stop Echo Park?
Shower Stop mobile shower program for our homeless brethren.
- Overdose Prevention & Response Training
- Recap of Greater LA Homeless Count Presentation
- Learn More About Vision Zero
- Slide Presentation on Evaluation of the state of street related infra- structure programs in Los Angeles
- Opportunity Zones
- Housing & Community Investment Department
- LA Sanitation Updates & Improvements
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- Dept. of City Planning Releases 2016 Annual Report
Like Us On Facebook