- Official Coronavirus site for Los Angeles
- Link to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Link to Los Angeles Dept of Public Health
- Guidance for Employers
- Informational Graphic English
- Informational Graphic Spanish
- Informational Graphic Traditional Chinese
Boredom is not an excuse. Staying Home = Saving Lives
Flatten the Curve
To help protect the most vulnerable among us, the following grocers have set aside early shopping times for seniors, pregnant women and the disabled. Details below.
Here’s the list of risk groups currently eligible for COVID-19 testing
Search this website.
News & Information
- Be A Budget Representative
- 1232 Lilac Place
- 170 N. Glendale
- What is Shower Stop Echo Park?
Shower Stop mobile shower program for our homeless brethren.
- Overdose Prevention & Response Training
- Recap of Greater LA Homeless Count Presentation
- Learn More About Vision Zero
- Slide Presentation on Evaluation of the state of street related infra- structure programs in Los Angeles
- Opportunity Zones
- Housing & Community Investment Department
- LA Sanitation Updates & Improvements
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- Dept. of City Planning Releases 2016 Annual Report
Like Us On Facebook