Board Seat Vacancies
We have a vacant seat on the Echo Park Neighborhood Council for District 1. View District Map here.
Below please find a link to the application for the open seat. You may fill this out and return it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may bring it to the next meeting in person. The next Board of Governors meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 7 pm. The selection will take place near the top of the agenda for that meeting.
Search this website.
News & Information
- Land Use Presentations
- What is Shower Stop Echo Park?
Shower Stop mobile shower program for our homeless brethren.
- Overdose Prevention & Response Training
- Recap of Greater LA Homeless Count Presentation
- Learn More About Vision Zero
- Slide Presentation on Evaluation of the state of street related infra- structure programs in Los Angeles
- Opportunity Zones
- Housing & Community Investment Department
- LA Sanitation Updates & Improvements
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- Dept. of City Planning Releases 2016 Annual Report
Like Us On Facebook