Board Seat Vacancies
We have two vacant seats on the Echo Park Neighborhood Council, one for District 3 and one for District 2.
The District 3 seat was vacated by Andrew Knauer as he is moving away from the area.
Below please find a link to the application for an open seat. You may fill this out and return it to me via email, or you may bring it to the next meeting in person. The next Board of Governors meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, September 26 at 7 pm. The selection will take place near the top of the agenda for that meeting.
- Housing & Community Investment Department
- EPNC PLANNING AND LAND USE COMMITTEE HAS A VACANT STAKEHOLDER SEAT. CLICK FOR DETAILS.
- Public Invitation
- Immigration Justice Committee Meets Tuesday
- LA City Planning Early Notification Report
- CicLAvia – Heart of LA – Oct. 8th
- Invitación para participar en el Comité de Planificación y Uso de Terrenos del Concilio de Echo Park. Haz click para ver los detalles
- LA Sanitation Updates & Improvements
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- News from the Mayor
- Dept. of City Planning Releases 2106 Annual Report
- Concerned about emergencies and disasters? The City of LA wants your input.