Board Seat Vacancies – District 6
The Echo Park Neighborhood Council has an open At Large board seat.
If you live, work, own property or have a substantial and ongoing participation with a community organization (non-profit, school, etc) within the Echo Park Neighborhood Council boundaries, and are 18 or over, you qualify for a seat.
We will be filling this seat at our next Board of Governors on Tuesday, May 26. You can fill out an application in advance or at the meeting (be prepared to bring a document showing your connection with the Echo Park Neighborhood Council). If you have any questions about running for a seat or EPNC in general, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com If you are interested, we also encourage you to attend a committee meeting to see the type of work we do.
Search this website.
Report Illegal Fireworks
News & Information
- 1317-1319 Laveta Terrace
- Special Planning Meeting Re TAIX Development
- What is Shower Stop Echo Park?
Shower Stop mobile shower program for our homeless brethren.
- Overdose Prevention & Response Training
- Recap of Greater LA Homeless Count Presentation
- Learn More About Vision Zero
- Slide Presentation on Evaluation of the state of street related infra- structure programs in Los Angeles
- Opportunity Zones
- Housing & Community Investment Department
- LA Sanitation Updates & Improvements
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- Dept. of City Planning Releases 2016 Annual Report
Like Us On Facebook