Board Seat Vacancies – District 6
The Echo Park Neighborhood Council has two open board seats in District 6.
If you live, work, own property or have a substantial and ongoing participation with a community organization (non-profit, school, etc) in District 6, and are 18 or over, you qualify for a seat.
We will be filling these two seats at our next Board of Governors on Tuesday, May 28. You can fill out an application in advance or at the meeting (be prepared to bring a document showing your connection with District 6). If you have any questions about running for a seat or EPNC in general, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com If you are interested, we also encourage you to attend a committee meeting to see the type of work we do.
- District Map
- District 6 shall include the boundaries starting from the intersection of the Hollywood Freeway (101) and Glendale Boulevard. East on the Hollywood Freeway (101) until N Beaudry Avenue. South on NBeaudry Avenue until W 1stStreet. West on W 1stStreet/Beverly Boulevard until Glendale Blvd. North on Glendale Blvd until the Hollywood Freeway (101).
- Link to Application
Search this website.
Like Us On Facebook
News & Information
- Land Use Presentations
- Community Items
- What is Shower Stop Echo Park?
Shower Stop mobile shower program for our homeless brethren.
- Overdose Prevention & Response Training
- Recap of Greater LA Homeless Count Presentation
- Learn More About Vision Zero
- Slide Presentation on Evaluation of the state of street related infra- structure programs in Los Angeles
- Opportunity Zones
- Housing & Community Investment Department
- LA Sanitation Updates & Improvements
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- Dept. of City Planning Releases 2016 Annual Report