Homelessness Forum Held Feb. 27, 2020
We thank all you Echo Parkers who attended our sold out Echo Park Lake Homelessness Forum Thursday evening. Our sincere gratitude to the panelists for sharing their perspectives, moderator Emily Alpert Reyes, who kept it all on track, and our gracious hosts, St. Athanasius Episcopal at St. Paul’s Commons, for providing the venue — all of our partners were key to making this important neighborhood gathering possible.
It’s through conversations about difficult subjects like these that we move forward as a community. Unable to attend ? Check out the news coverage here: https://bit.ly/2x1wpk2
Search this website.
News & Information
- Notice of Proposal Mural
- 1441-1453 Temple
- 1317-1319 Laveta Terrace
- Special Planning Meeting Re TAIX Development
- What is Shower Stop Echo Park?
Shower Stop mobile shower program for our homeless brethren.
- Overdose Prevention & Response Training
- Recap of Greater LA Homeless Count Presentation
- Learn More About Vision Zero
- Slide Presentation on Evaluation of the state of street related infra- structure programs in Los Angeles
- Opportunity Zones
- Housing & Community Investment Department
- LA Sanitation Updates & Improvements
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- Dept. of City Planning Releases 2016 Annual Report
Like Us On Facebook