Overdose Prevention & Response Training
We’re grateful to Community Health Project Los Angeles for providing free Naloxone overdose response training to the EPNC community and to those of you who showed up to learn how to save a life. Couldn’t make that program? We’ll let you know as soon as we schedule the next one. You can learn more about CHPLA’s work here: http://chpla.org/
Search this website.
News & Information
- Winter Clothing Drive
- What is Shower Stop Echo Park?
Shower Stop mobile shower program for our homeless brethren.
- Overdose Prevention & Response Training
- Recap of Greater LA Homeless Count Presentation
- Learn More About Vision Zero
- Slide Presentation on Evaluation of the state of street related infra- structure programs in Los Angeles
- Opportunity Zones
- Housing & Community Investment Department
- LA Sanitation Updates & Improvements
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- Dept. of City Planning Releases 2016 Annual Report
Like Us On Facebook