Homelessness Resource Fair POSTPONED
As you know, homelessness is a complex issue that many Angelenos want to see resolved quickly. While the City of Los Angeles, the County of Los Angeles and other governmental agencies are working on mid and long term solutions (i.e. Bridge Home, Permanent Supportive Housing, etc.), community members, advocacy coalitions, Neighborhood Councils, and non-profit organizations are working everyday to help our fellow Angelenos who live on our streets.
The City of Los Angeles, Department of Neighborhood Empowerment, in collaboration with County, State and Federal governmental agencies, is organizing the 1st Homelessness Resource Fair (HRF).
This event aims to connect people and organizations with those who want to take action but don’t know where to start. Governmental Agencies will present an update on their projects and policies, and advocates and organizations will present their work and explain how to replicate in other areas.
News & Information
- Homelessness Resource Fair POSTPONED
- Learn More About Vision Zero
- Slide Presentation on Evaluation of the state of street related infra- structure programs in Los Angeles
- Opportunity Zones
- Housing & Community Investment Department
- LA Sanitation Updates & Improvements
- Free Home Delivery of Mulch to City of LA residents
- Dept. of City Planning Releases 2016 Annual Report